Saturday, June 16, 2012

Let the Bro-Am festivities begin!

This morning we went surfing. I realized that surfing is NOT my calling..
But we learned something really cool... Jon and Chad's water polo coach from high school was the one who taught us! So crazy.

Tonight was the auction. It, of course, was great! Especially seeing the guys again.







My drawing that I auctioned off was sold for $150. I was so excited people actually bid on it! 

I got to see Kiptyn and Tenley again, it's always so great to see them!


I also saw Mr. Foreman. I look forward to seeing him every year to take our annual auction picture! Sadly Mrs. Foreman wasn't around to be in it.

Sweetest man you'll ever meet
And of course Ike and I had to take a picture. He acted like he didn't want to...as if we have tons together or something..


waiting for the show

Anna, Catherine, and I









































It was such a great night with everyone!

Fair tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for your blog. Great photos. I hope one day I can go back and have fun times with you and the Switchfoot guys.
    How are you Jordan?

    Nina :)

    ReplyDelete